Article 1 Appropriate
1. This contract aims to establish the rights and obligations between the Company and the registered user (specified in Article 2) regarding the use of this service (specified in Article 2), and is between the registrant. The purpose is to establish rights and obligations in. Users and companies. This applies to all relationships related to the use of this service.
2. The rules, rules, etc. regarding this service posted on our website (defined in Article 2) from time to time shall form part of this agreement.
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(1) “Intellectual property rights” means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, industrial rights and other intellectual property rights (acquisition of these rights or application for registration, etc.). Includes the right to do).
(2) “Our website” is a website whose domain is “gizin.co.jp” operated by our company (when the domain or contents of our website is changed for some reason), and after the change. Includes websites.
(3) “Registration applicant” means “registration applicant” specified in Article 3.
(4) “Registration information” means “registration information” stipulated in Article 3.
(5) “Registered User” means an individual or corporation registered as a user of this service based on Article 3.
(6) “Service” means the service provided by the Company (if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, the changed service is included).
(7) “Usage contract” means the usage contract of this service based on the provisions of this contract concluded between the Company and the registered user based on Article 3, Paragraph 3.
Article 3 Registration
1. Those who wish to use this service (hereinafter referred to as “registration applicant”) agree to comply with this contract and have specific information specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “registration information”). Shall be. You can apply for registration to use this service by providing it to us. ) According to the method specified by us.
2. We will determine whether the registration applicant can register in accordance with our standards, and if we approve the registration, we will notify the applicant to that effect, and by this notification, the registration applicant. It is assumed that registration has been completed.
3. When the registration set forth in the preceding paragraph is completed, a contract for using this service based on the provisions of this contract will be concluded between the registered user and the Company, and the registered user will use this service by the specified method. I can. According to us. It looks like.
4. The Company may refuse registration if the person who applied for registration under Section 1 falls under any of the following.
(1) When all or part of the registered information provided contains false statements, errors, or omissions.
(2) If you are a minor, adult guardian, guardian, or assistant and have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian, or assistant.
(3) Antisocial forces (gangs, gangs, gang associate members, gang affiliates, general assembly offices, and other groups or individuals pursuing economic interests using violence, power, or fraudulent methods. The same applies to), or we are engaged in interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or engaging in the maintenance, operation or management of antisocial forces through funding or other means. If you decide.
(4) If it is determined that registration is not appropriate
Article 4 Change of registration information
If there is a change in the registered information, the registrant shall notify the Company of the changed content and submit the materials requested by the Company without delay by the method specified by the Company.
Article 5 Password and user ID management
1. Registered users manage and store passwords and user IDs at their own risk, and must not use, lend, transfer, change names, buy or sell, etc. by third parties.
2. The registered user shall not be liable for any damages caused by insufficient management of passwords and user IDs, misuse, use by third parties, etc.
3. If the password or user ID is found to be stolen or used by a third party, the registered user shall immediately notify us and follow our instructions.
Article 6 Fees and payment methods
1. Registered users will be charged for their use of this service.
Article 7 Use of this service
1. The registered user shall use this service only for the period valid as a registered user within the scope of the purpose of this contract and within the range that does not violate this contract by the method specified by the Company.
2. Preparation and maintenance of computers, software and other equipment, communication lines and other communication environments necessary to receive the provision of this service shall be carried out at the expense and responsibility of the registered user.
Article 8 Prohibited acts
1. Registered users must not perform the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honors, other rights or interests of the Company or other users of this service or other third parties (direct or indirect infringement) It is included. ).
(2) Actions related to criminal acts or acts contrary to public order and morals
(3) The act of sending information about dating of the opposite sex
(4) The act of transmitting information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs
(5) Actions that may interfere with the operation of this service by our company
(6) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
2. If we determine that the act of transmitting information by a registered user of this service falls under or may fall under any of the preceding paragraphs, we will not notify the registered user in advance. You can delete all or part of the information. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the registered user by the measures of the Company based on this article.
Article 9 Suspension of this service, etc.
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend all or part of the use of this service.
(1) When the inspection or maintenance work of the computer system related to this service is performed regularly or urgently.
(2) When the personal computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
(3) When this service cannot be used due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(4) Also, when it is determined that it needs to be stopped or stopped.
2. The provision of this service may be terminated due to customer’s convenience. In this case, the registered user will be notified in advance.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the registered user by the measures of the Company based on this article.
Article 10 Precautions regarding downloads, etc.
When starting or using this service, please download it from our website, etc., install this software, etc. on the registered user’s personal computer, etc., and pay sufficient attention to the information held by the registered user. In the unlikely event that falsification, equipment failure, damage, etc. occur, the Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the registered user.
Article 11 Attribution of rights
1. All proprietary and intellectual property rights related to our website and this service belong to us or those who have obtained our license. The license to use this service based on the registration set forth in this agreement does not mean the license of the intellectual property rights of our website, our company, or the person who is permitted to use this service.
2. Text, images, videos, and other data posted or submitted by users registered on our website or the Services are free and free to use by us (copy, copy, modification, third party). can. Includes sublicenses and all other uses.
Article 12 Cancellation of registration, etc.
1. If the registered user falls under any of the following, the registered user of this service will be temporarily suspended or registered without prior notice or notification. You can cancel your registration as a user.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that the registered information contains false facts
(3) When payment is suspended or goes bankrupt, or when there is a petition for bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, company reorganization proceedings, special liquidation, etc.
(4) If you have not used this service for more than 6 months and have not responded to the contact from us.
(5) When each item of Article 3, Paragraph 4 is applicable
(6) When it is judged that it is not appropriate to continue registration as a registered user
2. For any of the reasons in the preceding paragraph, the registered user shall naturally lose profits due to our debt and shall immediately pay the full amount of our debt. must be.
3. The Company and registered users can cancel the registration of the registered user by notifying the other party by the method specified by the Company at least 7 days in advance.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the registered user by the measures of the Company based on this article.
Article 13 Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer
1. We do not guarantee anything. In addition, even if we obtain information about this service such as this service directly or indirectly from our company, we do not guarantee it.
2. The registered user shall investigate whether the use of this service violates the laws and regulations applicable to the registered user, the internal rules of industry groups, etc., based on his / her own responsibility and expense. We do not guarantee that the use of this service by registered users complies with the laws and regulations applicable to registered users, the internal rules of industry groups, etc.
3. Transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the registered user and other registered users or third parties in connection with this service or our website shall be processed and resolved at the responsibility of the registered user. increase. We are not responsible for such issues.
4. The Company may suspend, suspend, terminate, disable or change the provision of this service, delete or lose the registered user’s message or information, or cancel the registered user registration for the following reasons. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by registered users or damages to equipment in connection with this service.
5. Even if a link from this website to another website or a link from another website to this website is provided, we are not responsible for the information obtained.
Article 14 Dispute resolution and damages
1. If the registered user violates this contract, or if the use of this service causes damage to the Company, the registered user shall compensate the Company for damages.
2. Our company is not responsible for any damage suffered by registered users in connection with this service. In addition, regardless of the provisions that exempt the liability for damages due to the application of this article, even if the Company is liable for damages to the registered user, the upper limit is 3 months of the amount actually received from the registered user.
Article 15 Confidentiality
1. In this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means our technology, sales, operations, which the Registered User has provided or disclosed in writing, orally or on recording media, or learned from us in connection with the Use Agreement or the Services. Means financial, organizational, and all other information. However, if (1) we provide or disclose, or (2) we provide, disclose or know, it is already publicly known or already known. Subsequent publications in publications for reasons not attributable to them, (3) legally obtained from a third party authorized to provide or disclose without obligation of confidentiality, (4) independently. Developed (5) Anyone who confirms in writing that we are not obligated to maintain confidentiality will be excluded from confidential information.
2. Registered users will use confidential information only for the purpose of using this service, and will not provide, disclose or leak confidential information to a third party without written consent.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 2, Registered Users may disclose Confidential Information under the order, request, or request of law, court, or government agency. However, if you have such an order, request, or request, please contact us as soon as possible.
4. Notwithstanding our request, the Registered User shall, in accordance with our instructions, return or dispose of Confidential Information and other recording media containing or containing copies of Confidential Information without delay.
Article 16 Validity period
The usage contract will continue to be valid between the Company and the registered user during the period of provision of this service from the date when the registration of the registered user is completed based on Article 3 to the date when the registration of the registered user.
Article 17 Changes to these Terms and Conditions
1. Our company shall be able to freely change the contents of this service.
2. The Company shall be able to change this agreement (including the rules, regulations, etc. regarding this service posted on the Company’s website. The same shall apply hereinafter in this section). If we change this agreement, we will notify the registered user of the changed content, and after the notification of the changed content, if the registered user uses this service or cancels the registration within the period specified by our company. If you do not take the procedure, the registered user will be deemed to have agreed to the change of this agreement.
Article 18 Contact / Notification
Inquiries regarding this service and other communications or notifications from registered users to the Company, and notifications regarding changes to this Agreement and other communications or notifications from the Company to registered users shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 19 Assignment of this agreement, etc.
1. Registered users may not assign, transfer, set collateral, or otherwise dispose of the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
2. When the Company transfers the business related to this service to another company, the status under the usage contract, the rights and obligations based on this agreement, the registration information of the registered user and other customer information are transferred in connection with the transfer of the business. The transfer may be made to the transferee, and the registered user shall consent to such transfer in advance in this section. In addition, the business transfer specified in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfer but also any case of company split or other business transfer.
Article 20 Separability
Even if any provision of this agreement or a part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable. The rest of the provisions determined to be valid will continue to be in full force and the Company and registered users will have the necessary scope to make the invalid or unenforceable provisions or parts legal and enforceable. We shall endeavor to ensure the purpose of the invalid or unenforceable clause or part and the legally and economically equivalent effect.
Article 21 Survival provisions
Article 5, Paragraph 2, Article 6 (only if there is an unpaid amount), Article 8, Paragraph 2, Article 9, Paragraph 3, Article 10, Article 11, Article 12, Paragraph 2 And the provisions of Paragraph 3, Articles 13 to 15, and Articles 19 to 22 shall continue to be valid even after the termination of the usage contract. However, Article 15 shall survive only for two years after the end of the usage contract.
Article 22 Governing law and court of jurisdiction
The governing law of this agreement shall be Japanese law, and the Sendai District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance for all disputes arising out of or related to this agreement.
Article 23 Consultation resolution
The Company and registered users shall promptly resolve any matters not stipulated in this agreement or any doubts about the interpretation of this agreement after mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith.