Please read this policy before using this application and use this application only if you understand its contents.
In this Policy, “User Information” shall mean information pertaining to the identification of customers, action history on communication services, and other information generated, used, or stored on a customer’s smartphone in a manner that is linked to the customer, and which is acquired by the Company in accordance with this Policy.
1.Name of the Company.
Name: GIZIN inc.
Address: 1-5-1 Nishiki-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai City
For contact information, please refer to the contact information below.
2.User information to be obtained
When you access or use this Application or the Web, we may automatically collect the following information
Device information (hardware model, operating system and version, device identifier, network information, browser information, app information)
Location information (IP address, time zone)
App usage data (frequency of use, general usage patterns, engagement with specific features)
3. Acquisition Method
The method of obtaining user information in this application is automatic collection at the time of use.
4. Purpose of use
We use your user information for product development, internal analytics, security, and performance improvement to provide you with the best apps.
5. Provision of information
We will not provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases
– When the person concerned has given prior consent
– When required by law
– When there is sufficient reason to believe that the customer has violated the Terms of Service and that we have no choice but to disclose the personal information in order to protect our rights, property, or services.
– When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health, or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
– When disclosure is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
– Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
– When our business, including the provision of personal information, is succeeded due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other reasons
6. Deposit of information
To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we may entrust a portion of attribution data (information on advertisements passed before accessing the application) obtained from customers to a subcontractor for the use of third-party tools. In such cases, we will thoroughly screen the contractors for eligibility, stipulate confidentiality obligations in the contract, and establish a system to ensure that the information is properly managed.
7. Children’s Personal Information
Customers under 15 years of age must have the consent of a parent or guardian when using this service.